Heavy Haul / Equipment Transport | Dispatcher | Sales Employment Offer
Duties | Responsibilities
- Organize & dispatch heavy haul transport trucks
- Hire third-party contractors as needed to cover loads
- Ensure loads have appropriate oversize | overweight permits when required
- Maintain good customer relations and a thorough understanding of customer needs
- Assisting truck drivers with maintenance issues | contacting mechanics as needed
- Contacting road side services for trucks as needed
- Generating reports and other necessary documents
- Assisting in truck driver recruits as needed
- Assist in managing fleet equipment
- Customer service
- Job quotes for oversize equipment transport
- Search for loads to match empty equipment for back hauls
- Follow and implement company polies and procedures
- Have a working knowledge of customer policies and procedures; ensure that staff are following them when on-site
- Able to work unsupervised
- Previous truck transportation heavy haul dispatch experience required
- Must be familiar with 5-9 axle combinations
- Minimum 3 years of recent dispatch experience in related field
- Class 1 operating experience is an asset, minimum Class 5 required
- Must be familiar with all CVSE requirements, National Safety Code and load permitting
- Excellent verbal and written skills with superior customer service
- Works well under pressure while maintaining professionalism to our clients and employees
- Computer experience with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Mechanically inclined
We offer a competitive salary | Benefits after 3 months
Permanent, Full-Time Heavy Haul Equipment Transport Dispatch Position
Heavy Haul Drivers
- Must have experience transporting heavy equipment/oversized loads.
- Must be able to enter the USA.
- Must be able to pass mandatory drug testing.
- Salary depending on experience (minimum $24.00 per hour).